Paintless Dent Repair (PDR) Services
Dents are a fact of life, but that doesn’t mean you have to tolerate them. At Koehn's Body Shop, we fix dents and dings to restore your car’s looks and value. With our full menu of paintless dent repair (PDR) services, the process is clear-cut and efficient. This process usually costs considerably less than other traditional body repair techniques.
What is Paintless Dent Removal?
Paintless Dent Removal (PDR) is an art form of metal shaping and shrinking. We have some of today’s finest craftsmen in the technique of metal shaping. Using PDR, our technicians can remove many types of minor dent damage including hail or door dings. Faster than conventional repairs, PDR does not use traditional auto body methods like sanding, body fillers, or painting.
Why Paintless Dent Removal?
- Most repairs can be completed within an hour
- Conventional repairs are usually a minimum of three days
- Save money
- The cost of Paintless Dent Removal can be as much as 50 percent less than conventional repairs
- Save your vehicle’s original factory finish
- Paintless Dent Removal does not involve any sanding, body fillers, or painting
Will Paintless Dent Removal Work For Me?
Visit Koehn's Body Shop in McPherson, KS to obtain a free estimate of the repair and the probability of success using Paintless Dent Removal. Give us a call at (620) 245-0904 to make an appointment. We serve McPherson and the surrounding areas.